domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2015

Tv shows and Series

Hi readers! In this oportunity I'll talk about the TV shows and Series.

To be honest, I don't usually watching tv programs or series because I haven't much time for this.

But a Tv serie that I usually watch is "Friends", my favourite serie.

"Friends" is very special because it lasted ten years and was a success, the history is very funny because it shows the life of six friends and evolution of friendship for ten years. What I like about this serie is that each character is very unique and you take them affection in the season ends. My favourite character of "Friends" is Phoebe Buffay because she is a mix of madness, innocence, tenderness and cleverness. I love she.

"Friends" is a TV program that don't spend much time, because the chapters last twenty minutes. Specially for my, although I must say I saw all seasons, chapter by chapter.

Other serie that  I would like see is "Breaking Bad" and finish watching "Game of Thrones" and "How I meet your mother".


My friends recommend me watch "House of Cards", "Amerycan Horror History" and "The orange is the new black", I have them in my list of series that I must see.

Any serie to recommend? :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario