domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

A career-related website

Hi, in this opportunity I'll talk about a website I think it's very helpful: The Scientific Electronic Library Online (SciELO). This website provides a lot of papers related to the politics sciences, also it has academic articles related to Health Sciences, Exact and Earth Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Letters, Applied Social Sciences, and others.

The website have a lot of items of more of fifteen different countries, it contains a browser to searching for articles, contain an alphabetic index and a section to search for different issues of academic journals.

I use frequently these papers for to do investigations and essays in my study times, provides me reasonable information and formal studies about the issues I work in my investigations. The experts send their papers and the academic journal authorizes the publication of this.

Why the website SciELO is better than others? Because it's a Library online that gives me a lot of information in a same place. It's a clean and organized website that allows to do an efficient searching.  


http://www.scielo.org/php/index.php

See you soon!









2 comentarios: