domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

A photograph I like


Hello everyone, today I'll show you a picture that I love: My parents.

This photo is very special because it became my favorite photo from the time I took it. We were on vacation with my family, and it was an afternoon stroll through the Saval Park in Valdivia, in the summer of 2014.

This photo gives me a lot of peace and love and I think that reflects exactly how they felt at that time observing nature together. That is why at the time I took it I knew immediately that it was my best photographic success.

I think the pictures do travel through time and every time we see this picture again, I moved to this beautiful afternoon and that wonderful place.


After revealing pictures of that vacation I decided to enlarge this photo, frame it and give it to my parents, until today it is visible in the living room of our house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario