domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

My favourite Movie

Hello, this time I will talk about my favorite film.

First of all, I find it very difficult to decide about my favorite film because I think that tastes are changing over time and there are certain films that mark stages of life. For example, the film that marked my childhood was the Lion King and Tarzan. Then in my teens my favorite movie was "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain", which still remains one of my favorites, from photography, to the sensitivity with which the director presents his characters.














But the film that marked me most was "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," a mixture of many things; the first time I saw her was with someone special to me, it made me think about things I had never thought about love and many things that are difficult to explain. I love her.





I love watching movies that make you think and have unexpected endings, like "Memento" by Christopher Nolan, or "American Psycho". I also love Kubrick films, especially "The Shining," "Dr. Strangelove" and "The clokwork orange". Another director I also like is Tarantino films like "Inglourious Basterds," "Pulp Fiction" and "Django Unchained," I love them.

The last movie I saw was the first Star Wars trilogy, was a debt he had, and loved, now I have to see the trilogy in December last see the episode VII.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario