domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

My favourite piece of technology

Hi classmates, today my post talk about my favourite piece of technology. 

Even though don't use many technology devices in my daily life (my mobile is just an ornament since battery is always low), the devices I use more are my laptop in academic time, and my tablet in my free times, but the most technology device for my is my analog camera, a beautiful gift.

I don't use frequently because I haven't all the time that I would like for taking pictures, but when I do, makes me very happy.

I think that having a camera is more than have an object, a camera is a window that makes you travel in the time. The most cool of have a analog camera is to have the photographs on paper and to constantly watch them, it's very different to have them stored in a computer, for this is my favourite piece of technology.


The process of taking a picture is more complex, because having a film with only 36 photos, I dont know how they will be until they be revealed. I think that I if had a professional or semi-professional digital camera, I wouldn't fail to use my analogic camera because it has a special mystique that makes it  different of others.

It has been my traveling companion.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario