domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

My Favourite Music

I think that the life without music is not to worth living. The music can be junction between people who don't know.

Mi life always has been related with the music, mi mother told me that when she was pregnant of my, she worked at the "Fair of disc" and  was all day listening to different types of music. She believes that's the reason I've always liked listening varied music and also dancing a lot.

My parents are fans of the music of the 80s, so since childhood I have been accustomed to enjoy this kind of music, in english and in spanish, including Latin rock as "Enanitos Verdes" "Soda Stereo" or "Los Prisioneros"  among others. Also from small I hear Silvio Rodriguez, who became my favorite composer and interpreter, what I like are the lyrics of their songs, which are full of poetry. The first time he came to Chile from which I had been born in 2012 and went to the concert, was very exciting. That year I went to two concerts and repeated the experience this year too. The type of music that makes Silvio is the trova and there are other singers of this genre that I like, but Silvio is the best.

Other bands I like with varied styles are "Pink Floyd", "The Smiths", "The Strokes", "Nirvana", "Pearl Jam" and other classics such as "The Beatles" and "The Doors".

I think the kind of music I hear depends on my mood and the things I want to do with music, for example, when I study I like listening to jazz and the music of the great musician Yann Tiersen. I also enjoy classical music, especially Tchaikovsky, the taste for classical music is inherited from my maternal grandmother.

In my times of relaxation I like to listen "Sigur Rós" and Celtic music, and in the parties I like dancing cumbia and salsa.

But the music that I enjoy the most is the one that often I dance; Arabic and gypsy music with all its mergers. This music I danced since I was 15 or 16 years old and is a wonderful experience.


Well you see, music is an important part of my life.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario