domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

My Auto Biography


Hi, in this occasion I will tell you about a bit of my life.

I was born in Santiago, a hot day of summer in December.
My birth was a an event that brought great complications to the life of my mother, but she accepted me with love and courage. But it was a beautiful event, because my arrival in the world formed a new family, and my mother chose a father to me. The best man who could have chosen and I love him. In the present I live with my parents, my sister, and my pets: the cats Olivia, Violeta and León, and the only dog, Dino. I will tell you them later, in another post.

I studied at a public high school, in the high school 1, Javiera Carrera. It was a great period; I met beautiful persons who converted in part of my life in the present.

In actuality I study at Universidad de Chile, Public Administration. I'm in fourth level and I have little to finish the career.

Apart from studying, I need to do other things in my free time; I like to draw, take pictures and dance.
In the dance I dedicate a lot of time, because I'm a dancer of an artistic collective of gypsy music and his fusions, called "Carnavalito Gitano". This is what fills my soul, I love it.



This is my gypsy family, :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario