domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

A place I'd like to visit

Hi everybody, in this time I will talk about the place I would like to visit.

When I do decide on a place I like to travel I find it hard to say because I wish to meet ... all the world!

After touring Latin America in the future, I would travel any country in the far north, for a very simple reason: in those countries are northern lights. This wonderful phenomenon can be observed in Finland, Iceland, Norway, Alaska, Canada, Greenland, among others. I don't know much about these countries, but I know I want to meet any of them to make my wish come true. I'm not sure if at the time I'll meet these places I would like to stay to live there, because I imagine that must be very cold, I might be just for a season, maybe.

Other places I'd visit, apart from the classic places in Europe (Rome, France, Barcelona, etc) are the Middle East (despite of armed conflict), Russia, Cuba and the southeastern part of Asia with countries like Thailand.


I hope to have the means in the future to meet all these wonderful places and treasure unforgettable experiences.

It seems incredible, but it is real!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario